After this workout my perception of fitness and exercise completely changed. CrossFit has not only changed the way I view exercise, but it has completely overhauled my life. Not only did I experience drastic changes in my physical appearance in a short time, but my athletic performance improved. I hit more homeruns my senior year of college than the rest of my life up to that point combined. CrossFit has allowed me to excel at the things I am good at, while constantly challenging me to improve the things I struggle with.
In early 2011 I got my certification to become a Crossfit Level 1 coach. My favorite thing about being a CrossFit coach is watching small successes become life-changing results in the average person. Whether that is the first pull-up, body-weight snatch, 20-inch box jump, or 400 meter run without stopping, nothing beats the feeling of seeing that huge smile and sense of accomplishment out of an athlete.
At CrossFit Cherry Creek you will find an environment of camaraderie, hard work, and success. When you walk in the doors, you are joining more than a gym. You are joining a family of people who want success for each other as badly as they want it for themselves. The workout will bring you in, the friendships and results will keep you here.
• CrossFit Conquer | May 2011 – September 2011
• CrossFit NYC | October 2011 – October 2012
• D-Town CrossFit | October 2012 – August 2013
• CrossFit Cherry Creek | September 2013 – Present
• University of Denver Sports Performance Intern | January 2016-June 2016
• Cherry Creek High School Sports Performance Coach | June 2016-Present
• CrossFit Level 2 Trainer, April 2012
• USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sport Performance
• CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, May 2011
• CrossFit Kettlebell
• CrossFit Endurance
• CPR/AED Certified
• First Aid Certified
• OPT Level 1 Physical Assessment, August 2014
• OPT Level 1 Program Design, August 2014
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (In Progress)